Sunday 16th February 2014, Truro Rugby Club from 2pm
Cornwall Road Running and Racing Group in conjunction with TRC invite all runners to take part in the presentation event for Cornwall’s Multi-Terrain Race Series of 2013.
- 2pm The Clubhouse will be open from 2pm for the sale of pasties, tea and coffee, and licenced bar.
- 3pm There will be a 5.4* muli-terrain run (more or less!) to be run over another of TRC’s challenging St Clement Courses
- 5pm MTRS presentations from 5pm.
Those runners who have taken part in Meet your Max will think they know what to expect; well this is a bit different; it’s shorter, and it is concentrated in the western end of the parish, with very little tarmac, being run largely through the Forest of Moresk. This is Colin Parker’s Community Forest, planted as a millennium project for public enjoyment, the Forest of Moresk being the supposed location of Tristram & Isuelt’s romantic trysts. In the legend, Tristram & Iseult finished up in the mud at Malpas; there will probably be similar experiences on this run!
This is not a race, but a social Sunday afternoon outing. Trail shoes will be a necessity. No Prizes – Just the joy of participating!
Register in the clubhouse on the day from 2pm onwards. There are no entry fees, but a suggested £5 donation to TRC’s nominated charity for 2014 – THAG (Truro Homeless Action Group – volunteers providing breakfast and a good start to the day for Truro’s homeless and rough sleepers, every day of the year). All runners MUST sign in at registration before taking part. N.G R. SW838448
Runners take part on the basis that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, action claim, costs or expenses which may arise as a consequence of participation in this event, and will only compete at their own risk.
- Male and female changing rooms with hot showers. NB All finishers must pre wash legs and feet before entering the clubhouse after the run!
- Male and female toilets
- Licenced Bar
- Tea and coffee
- Free parking
Note to Club Secretaries
Club Secretaries & entry co-ordinators are asked to advise of likely numbers in advance if at all possible (so that we can get the pasty order right!).
- For C.R.R & R.G. – Doug Alsop – 01726.891094/07866 468283 (email@example.com)
- For T.R.C – Nick Jeans – 01872 263830 (firstname.lastname@example.org)