Blue and amber are the distinctive colours of Truro Running club and our club kit comes in a range of styles that are comfortable to wear for day to day training or when you need to stand out from the crowds at races. (You must wear a TRC vest if you run for the club at any GP event.) We offer tops in technical fabrics as well as ‘after race’ favourites like the blue hoodie seen above, track suits, etc.
Our kit is managed by Kev Harding through PB Running in St Austell. Any kit you order can be collected from PB Running or via Kevin.
- Race Vest : £17.50 – XS/8, S/10, M/12, L/14 XL/16
- Training Tee: £15.00 – XS/8, S/10, M/12, L/14 XL/16
- Hoody : £20.00 – XS/8, S/10, M/12, L/14 XL/16
- Zoody: £20.00 – XS/8, S/10, M/12, L/14 XL/16
- Jacket: £25.00 – XS/8, S/10, M/12, L/14 XL/16 – fold away, includes bag
- Track top: £15.00 min – 30/32” 42/44” 46/48”
- Track bottoms: £22 min – 34/36” 38/40” 42/44”
- Morf (head/neck/wrist scarf): £6.00
- Holdalls and rucksacks also available – speak to Kevin.
Orders and enquiries
Talk to Kevin at the club or send him an email to email@example.com about kit purchases or order directly by getting in touch via PB Running’s website or call PB Running on 01726 815 255.