Join Truro Running Club for 2022
2022 Membership Fees
Club Membership – £35.
England Athletics Membership – £35 club membership plus £16 EA membership – total £51.
Note: Fees incorporate the previous 50p weekly club night attendance fee which is no longer collected.
Run Leader Reduction – regular run leaders can if they wish reduce their club membership to £30 or EA membership to £46.
Late Joiners – £12 Club – £28 EA – for anyone joining the club on or after September 1st 2022.
How to join or renew:
Click on the button and fill in the form online and follow the instructions re paying your membership fee.
If you prefer to fill in a paper version click on the PDF button, download the form and follow the instructions.
You can also collect a printed version of the form from our noticeboard at Truro Rugby Club.
What’s included in your membership:
- Wednesday Club Nights – lots of choices of runs, ‘away’ nights in the summer months
- Tuesday – Walk / Run – organised group – one run leader
- Monday – Social Run – organised group – one run leader
- Specialist Coaching Sessions
- Club Socials
- Club Specialist Forums with invited speakers
- Use of the Rugby Club Facilities
- Club Vest*
- New Member nights every 2 months – after club night – a chance to meet the Management team, ask questions, meet other new members etc….
- Members enjoy 10% off clothing, shoes, etc.. at PB Running stores in Hayle, Newquay and Roche.
* To encourage runners of all levels to be part of the TRC team we are offering a free TRC run vest to all new members who intend to take part in organised events/races. Tthis also applies to re-newing members who are ‘vestless’.